Tortellini is one of my all time favorite pastas. This dish is so good! Delicious good not healthy good 😉
What you need:
- 1 bag Barilla 3 cheese tortellini
- 7 oz spinach
- 1 14 oz can of diced tomatoes
- 1 1/2 cups half and half
- 1 tsp onion powder
- 1/4 cup Parmesan cheese
- 1 1/2 tsp dried basil
- 2 Tbsp flour
What you do:
- Cook the tortellini according to the package. Cook to al dente.
- While the tortellini is cooking, chop the spinach.
- In a large skillet, saute the garlic for about 30 seconds.
- Add the tomatoes, spinach, S&P, basil and onion powder. Cook and stir over medium until just boil.
- Separately, whisk to combine flour and half-and-half until smooth.
- Add the creamy mixture to the skillet along with the Parmesan cheese.
- Heat through, reduce the heat and cook until it thickens, about 5 minutes.
- Add the drained tortellini and mix.